This agreement is between Kratos Music Center and the parent/responsible party.
It is hereby understood that the cost is $ 90.00 for (4) 45 minute lessons or $75.00 for (4) 30 minute lessons prepaid for 4 weeks of private lessons.
New students will be placed on a waiting list and, accepted on a first come, first served basis. All current students have the opportunity to remain in class if paid in full and have honored this contract.
1. A one time registration fee of $25.00 [includes a practice record log book].
2. All students are required to purchase lesson materials, if needed.
3. All lesson are prepaid 4 weeks in advance. ALL LESSONS WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL ACCOUNT IS CURRENT IN FULL. A late fee of $5.00 per week will be charged on past due tuition.
4. If student is late,the instructor will wait for a period of fifteen (15) minutes, as a courtesy, before leaving/cancelling the lesson. If student is late, time is deducted from the lesson.
5. Parents/Responsible party is responsible for ensuring that the student is dropped off/picked up promptly for each lesson.
6. After 2 months of lessons you will be entitled to (1) one complimentary absence per quarter. Please notify staff when using.
7. The student is responsible for bringing instrument, accessories and prepared for class.
8. A minimum of a full 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of a lesson and is required for rescheduling. We have a telephone answering machine with a time stamp feature. Lesson will be forfeited if 24 hours is not given. All excused absences must be made up within 7 days or the lesson is forfeited.
9. Rescheduling is at the instructor's convenience and must be done within same week or lesson is forfeited. Lesson may be given by a substitute teacher.
10. You will be charged for the lesson if you do not give required 24 hour notice.
11. If two consecutive classes are missed without required notice, your lesson time will be cancelled permanently.
12. A $25.00 re registration fee is required for all dropped students.
13. In the event of circumstances beyond our control and the instructor cannot teach we will make every attempt to contact you with the telephone numbers provided.
14. If you're absent on the week your tuition payment is due, payment must be made prior to the next lesson in order to ensure instructor will be here.
45 Minutes $90.00 30 Minutes $75.00